Translate

Monday, June 10, 2019

Use Decrees to ‘Make It So’

Decrees can be considered spiritual letters (aka messages). Most decrees, like letters, are composed of three parts, each with its own purpose:
>A greeting called the “preamble,”
>The “body” of the decree and
>The “closing.”

The preamble is like the salutation of a letter. In it we address the ascended masters and angelic hosts and ask them for assistance. We give them the authority to take command of any person, place, condition or circumstance. The preamble to the decree is an appeal that compels the ascended masters and angelic hosts to answer you, as long as you give it with love and your request is in keeping with God's will and law. The masters could no more refuse to answer this summons than could the firemen in your hometown refuse to answer your call for help.
To command the energies of God in a decree is the prerogative of our Higher Self—the part of us that came from God. The lower self, being imperfect and incomplete, does not have this authority.
Therefore we generally begin our decrees by saying, “In the name of the beloved mighty victorious Presence of God, I AM in me, and my very own beloved Holy Christ Self….” By so doing we are acknowledging that we are the instruments of God on Earth and that we are asking only for that which is the will of God.
Preambles are optional. At times it is preferable to give only the body of a decree. This is especially the case with short mantras, I AM affirmations and commands (called fiats).

The body of a decree is a statement of your desires—things you are requesting take place for yourself or others. The body of a decree is usually composed of the words of the ascended masters dictated to their messengers, and that is one reason decrees are so effective. When you recite the actual words of ascended saints and adepts of East and West who are one with God, you have direct access to their light, energy and consciousness to accomplish good.

In the closing, you seal your decree in the heart of God for his disposition. You have proposed; now God will dispose. You also accept that God will answer your requests. If you don't consciously accept the answer to your decree, the light of God you have invoked may remain in the realm of Spirit instead of manifesting physically.

Note: The call of beloved Jesus at the hour of his greatest testing, “Nevertheless, not my will, but thine, be done,” when spoken at the moment of the sealing of the matrix, ensures that the guiding forces of power, wisdom and love will amend the precipitated pattern where necessary in order that the more perfect designs of the Creator may come forth.

How To Decree – Using the Science of the Spoken Word
https://www.summitlighthouse.org/decree-science-of-the-spoken-word/

http://encyclopedia.summitlighthouse.org/index.php/Decree

The Law of Invocation:
https://www.templeofthepresence.org/Main/Law_of_Invocation

Examples of Short Decrees:
“I AM a being of violet fire! I AM the purity God desires!”

“Beloved Mighty I AM Presence, reveal yourself to me today! Guide me. Protect me. Heal me. Show me how to magnify the flame of Life in my heart. I thank you and I accept it done this hour in full power.”

“Beloved I AM Love divine,
Blaze your light, around me shine.
Cosmic secret rays of fire,
Pulsing, flowing, you inspire.
Violet joy now smile through me,
Raise me up and set me free.
Singing, spinning, burning bright,
Grace me in your mercy light.”

Anytime you have a hard time forgiving someone or yourself try this mantra. 
“I AM forgiveness acting here,
Casting out all doubt and fear,
Setting people forever free
With wings of cosmic victory.
I AM calling in full power
For forgiveness every hour;
To all life in every place
I flood forth forgiving grace.”

“Balance the threefold flame in me! (give 3 times)
Beloved I AM!
Balance the threefold flame in me! (3x)
Take thy command!
Balance the threefold flame in me! (3x)
Magnify it each hour!
Balance the threefold flame in me! (3x)
Love, wisdom, and power!”

“I AM Light, glowing Light,
Radiating Light, intensified Light.
God consumes my darkness,
Transmuting it into Light.”

“Send forth the Radiant Blueprint of the Golden Age into the Hearts and minds of the lightbearers and sustain it forever!”

You can search for many other examples of decrees, mantras and prayers that are suitable for you. Build up a collection that resonate within you.